I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Fingers problems, by Stevie Haston



These are my index fingers, I wondered if any body could help with a bit of help? The one on the right was broken recently and has healed well, in that there is no pain. There is problem in that there is no rear flexion and it is larger. My doctor wanted an op on it, but I didn't have the time, or felt very confident in the outcome.
The strength is the same, or more. I don't care about the shape. What do you think? 


Morning run, sunrise, not bad. It's cold here, great climbing temps, will soon do a couple of hard routes I think.





Morning run spoilt by mechanical insect, scared me and the cows!