I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Playmate of the month, by Stevie the Player Haston


We decided to play on a different set of rocks for a while, so we changed from the cave, to em, 
another cave! 



Laurence having a hard time on a 8a she used to walk, still a great route.




The sun my precious, it hurts, it hurts, nasty sun;;;





This a very tricky 8c+, that in some ways couldn't be worse for me, crux on a tiny crimp.




This is a new bit of climbing which I have tagged on the end of the 8c+, so Dave from Wales, this last bit is just like, Jerry's into Bus stop, but with a throw from a mono tip, all in all scintillating in style, and pumpacous. If you want to come over Dave, and help, please do.