I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Sunday 21 April 2013

Films souvenirs of the past, By Stevie Haston

This fell that day!

Here's a link to a film of wiffette and yours truly from a long while ago. It's been watched on TV by millions, lots of prizes etc....
Shame all the swearing has been deleted. This climbing was done off the couch, I had been snowboarding for months and the Himalayas. We had to pull it out of the bag, it wasn't helped by all the booze of a main stream film production.
The film is about ice climbing, shame I don't do  it anymore, it is because no one gives me any money, it used to turn me on, and it was a brand new game. Mixed climbing has progressed, but ice climbing hasn't gone anywhere.
Anyway there are still a few people out there who do it, you know who you are,  and keep up the good fight, cheers.