I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Sunday 14 July 2013

Summer Holiday For Morons by Inigo "Troglodite" Taylor


All photos (c) Inigo Taylor

 After 3 hours sleep i arrived in France looking for an easy afternoon, after a relaxing drive with Laurence I was abducted by a Coughing Asthmatic  Lunatic and taken underground possibly never too return, or so I thought, as one never knows with this personage.


 After miraculously finding this gated entrance we plunged underground, and despite my apprehension upon following this large chested white rabbit into his underground lair i found it it to be an extraordinary experience. 




 Just a few of the huge Stalactite thrusting up into the huge roof of the cavern, at approx sixty feet....





After a tiring journey through the center of the earth I was alarmed at the display of regional morris dancing/self defense.


The awful one searching for new entrances to Moria....



All in all a great first day of my summer holiday......