I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Thursday 5 November 2015

The Continuing Adventures of Asterix, by Stevie Haston.


 A few weeks ago it was all German forests and Amanita mushrooms, now it's the Middle Sea and pizza! The legend was that Obelix fell in the magic potion, and that's why he was strong, well I feel weak. 


 the three legged beast.

I always  disliked November, but here there's no trees, there's  no mellow leaves, to kick around, there's just mellow yellow cliffs and holds to kick off.  And the endless sea.

 a mellow yellow cliff.

The sea is still warm for swimming, but too deep to retrieve all the gear I'ave dropped in the sea! I'am stuck in a project that's beating me up, it's like being drunk in a revolving door, or a bad relationship, I want to stop.

Rock thats crispy.

I'am taking a few days to do some easy routes to gain karma points, I bathe in Aminita ointment, I pray to the gods (northern ones ), I will sell my soul for this route. That's it, hope you are all doing well, good night.